Happy New Year from Us

http://https://mazartstudio.com/blog

I think we all agree 2020 was a crazy year & we all have some tales to tell. For me, in the January, it all started brilliantly with my birthday, my three kids around me & a wonderful stay at luxury Llangoed Hall in Wales, I was properly spoiled. BUT then I blinked & it was all about the Coronavirus, which from then on shook us to the core. No studio workshops AND no filming, as Paul (videographer) couldn't do his stuff for me. BUT I found a way & curiously, the pandemic forced me to grow as an artist & learn new skills, which I'll share with you. AND despite the lockdowns, we still managed to have our long wished for loft conversion, it just took twice as long !! (more with photos on that later). Plus, there was my breakneck fall thru the loft ceiling, well nearly breakneck !! It's the quickest I've ever got downstairs (again more later). 

In Nov 2020 Gary & I caught Covid & although we had a few anxious moments early on, we bounced back. I did a fair bit of bouncing last year !! I really pushed my luck but MazArt is still here & I'm producing more & more tutorials than ever for you guys to enjoy. We are so grateful to each & every one of you, our MazArt Tribe -ers. Here's hoping we all get a better 2021 !!  Maz x

Comments