Online Portrait Course in oils OUT NOW!


I am so excited to announce the launch of my online portrait course.   I have been teaching portrait painting for over 12 years, and they are very popular with my students, however, I have been asked if I could bring out a course for those who are unable to attend my workshops here in Cheshire.    This course has taken myself and my cameraman Paul almost 12 months to put together and there are over 20 hours of close tuition.

Broken down into manageable chapters (14 in total) and includes feature studies, and six individual full-length portraits, each portrait is in three parts of underpainting, first color glazes, and the final details.  As well as all the above I have also included a bonus chapter (new chapter 15) which will add 10 further projects to the course, making this a fully comprehensive online portrait course.  As well as all the video tuition the course is supplemented with downloadable course notes, and all the reference photos, tracings etc for you to complete the course uninterrupted.  The dedicated student will gain the confidence to paint ANY portrait!  To find out more and watch the trailer click here https://www.mazartstudio.co.uk/online-courses/

Many online courses are either subscription based or have time restraints (2 years to complete the course), however, with my online course once you have bought it - it is yours for good!  You can simply log onto your MazArt account and paint along with me anytime you wish.

And if all the above wasn't enough I have now created an exclusive Facebook Group called "MazArt Friends" where you can share your work with me and other MazArt Students.  To join the group simply click this http://bit.ly/MazartFriends and answer the simple question.


Comments